Why should YOUR companyJOIN THE FSA?
1. Founded in 1933, the Fluid Sealing Association® (FSA) is an international trade association. Member companies are involved in the production and marketing of a wide range of fluid sealing and containment devices primarily targeted to the industrial market.
2. FSA membership includes a number of companies in Europe and Central and South America, but is most heavily concentrated in North America. FSA members account for a majority of the manufacturing capacity for fluid sealing devices in the Americas market.
3. The semi-annual newsletter affords each member a chance to announce new products and to submit a profile on their company.
4. Our four product Divisions enable members to keep current on industry trends.
5. Periodic updates are issued on regulations that affect the industry.
6. Each member has a chance to contribute to the Technical Manuals and standards developed by each of the Divisions.
7. Participation in joint marketing programs such as videos, trade shows and position papers.
8. Technical symposia, sponsored by the Divisions, give you an opportunity to increase your knowledge of the industry.
9. The semi-annual meetings are a place to meet with your peers and develop relationships that otherwise are difficult to cultivate.
Pump & Valve Packings
W. L. Gore & Associates, Inc.
201 Airport Rd
Elkton, MD 21922-1488
W. L. Gore & Associates is a technology-driven company focused on discovery and product innovation. Founded in 1958 and headquartered in Newark, Del., Gore posts annual sales of more than $3 billion and employs more than 10,000 associates with manufacturing facilities in the United States, Germany, the United Kingdom, Japan and China, and sales offices around the world. For more than 40 years, our Sealant Technologies group has cultivated a solid knowledge of factors that influence the sealing of piping systems, vessels, pumps and valves. Our singular focus has resulted in the development of innovative and top-performing gaskets, seals and other fluid-handling products. Because of its unique combination of properties, our expanded PTFE virtually eliminates the drawbacks of conventional PTFE sealing and fluid handling products. Our gasket configurations provide solutions for flanges that are fragile, warped or misaligned. We also enable users to standardize one gasket material across a wide range of process piping systems. Our packings are the highest-performing, most universal products on the market today. Our comprehensive technical services program is designed to help customers determine the best solutions for their toughest sealing applications. Among other things, we provide on-site technical support, customer references and case studies.