Why should YOUR companyJOIN THE FSA?
1. Founded in 1933, the Fluid Sealing Association® (FSA) is an international trade association. Member companies are involved in the production and marketing of a wide range of fluid sealing and containment devices primarily targeted to the industrial market.
2. FSA membership includes a number of companies in Europe and Central and South America, but is most heavily concentrated in North America. FSA members account for a majority of the manufacturing capacity for fluid sealing devices in the Americas market.
3. The semi-annual newsletter affords each member a chance to announce new products and to submit a profile on their company.
4. Our four product Divisions enable members to keep current on industry trends.
5. Periodic updates are issued on regulations that affect the industry.
6. Each member has a chance to contribute to the Technical Manuals and standards developed by each of the Divisions.
7. Participation in joint marketing programs such as videos, trade shows and position papers.
8. Technical symposia, sponsored by the Divisions, give you an opportunity to increase your knowledge of the industry.
9. The semi-annual meetings are a place to meet with your peers and develop relationships that otherwise are difficult to cultivate.
Pump & Valve Packings
Kadant Unaflex LLC
Kadant Unaflex, based in Anderson, South Carolina, is a leading manufacturer of expansion joints, compensators, and custom-engineered flexible hose for process industries such as petrochemical, power generation, and water treatment, among others. The company is ISO 9001 certified and markets its products worldwide through distributors and direct sales channels. Kadant Unaflex offers a full line of standard and custom-engineered expansion joints made of rubber, metal bellows, PTFE, and high temperature fabric.