Why should YOUR companyJOIN THE FSA?
1. Founded in 1933, the Fluid Sealing Association® (FSA) is an international trade association. Member companies are involved in the production and marketing of a wide range of fluid sealing and containment devices primarily targeted to the industrial market.
2. FSA membership includes a number of companies in Europe and Central and South America, but is most heavily concentrated in North America. FSA members account for a majority of the manufacturing capacity for fluid sealing devices in the Americas market.
3. The semi-annual newsletter affords each member a chance to announce new products and to submit a profile on their company.
4. Our four product Divisions enable members to keep current on industry trends.
5. Periodic updates are issued on regulations that affect the industry.
6. Each member has a chance to contribute to the Technical Manuals and standards developed by each of the Divisions.
7. Participation in joint marketing programs such as videos, trade shows and position papers.
8. Technical symposia, sponsored by the Divisions, give you an opportunity to increase your knowledge of the industry.
9. The semi-annual meetings are a place to meet with your peers and develop relationships that otherwise are difficult to cultivate.
Pump & Valve Packings
Flowserve, Flow Solutions Group
Flowserve Corp. is one of the world’s leading providers of fluid motion and control products and services. Operating in more than 55 countries, the company produces engineered and industrial pumps, seals and valves as well as a range of related flow management services. The Flow Solutions Group (FSG) designs and manufactures pump and seal products and systems. It also provides a widely regarded range of consultative, engineering and technical support services. Its portfolio of mechanical seals includes pusher, bellows and standard cartridge designs, lift-off and dry-running (gas) types, compressor, turbine and mixer models, slurry service, and a complete selection of seal support systems. Flowserve seals are known for their ability to function within high-pressure, high-speed, high-temperature and highly corrosive environments. The company has designed and manufactured sealing products for over 100 years under heritage brand names such as: BW Seals®, Durametallic®, Five Star Seal™, HTO HydroTechnik™ Olomouc, Interseal™, Pacific Wietz™ Seals, Pac-Seal™. FSG seals are used for a wide range of applications within the oil & gas, chemical, pulp and paper, power and mineral & ore processing industries. FSG has research, development and manufacturing facilities in Kalamazoo, Michigan, USA, Temecula, California, USA, Roosendaal, The Netherlands, Dortmund, Germany, with additional manufacturing facilities in Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, India, Korea, Japan and Singapore as well as an extensive worldwide sales and service center network.