Why should YOUR companyJOIN THE FSA?
1. Founded in 1933, the Fluid Sealing Association® (FSA) is an international trade association. Member companies are involved in the production and marketing of a wide range of fluid sealing and containment devices primarily targeted to the industrial market.
2. FSA membership includes a number of companies in Europe and Central and South America, but is most heavily concentrated in North America. FSA members account for a majority of the manufacturing capacity for fluid sealing devices in the Americas market.
3. The semi-annual newsletter affords each member a chance to announce new products and to submit a profile on their company.
4. Our four product Divisions enable members to keep current on industry trends.
5. Periodic updates are issued on regulations that affect the industry.
6. Each member has a chance to contribute to the Technical Manuals and standards developed by each of the Divisions.
7. Participation in joint marketing programs such as videos, trade shows and position papers.
8. Technical symposia, sponsored by the Divisions, give you an opportunity to increase your knowledge of the industry.
9. The semi-annual meetings are a place to meet with your peers and develop relationships that otherwise are difficult to cultivate.
Pump & Valve Packings
A.W. Chesterton Co
Founded in 1884, Chesterton is a leading international manufacturer of industrial fluid sealing systems, polymer composite coatings, lubricants, cleaners and specialty maintenance products. Manufacturing, sales, service, and distribution facilities are located in major industrial centers in North America and throughout the world. With over 1200 trained local specialists and technicians, Chesterton delivers exceptional service and solutions to meet customer needs. Known for setting the standard for quality, innovation and reliability, Chesterton is one of the largest global suppliers of mechanical seals and mechanical packings. Its hydraulic and pneumatic products are specified to deliver superior life and performance in OEM and aftermarket equipment. In addition, lubricants, cleaners, maintenance products and protective coatings are offered for use in manufacturing, marine and process industry applications. Aggressive Quality Programs are in place, which include a Business Excellence Program and the maintenance of ISO 9001:2000 quality and ISO 14001:2004 environmental certifications. Chesterton takes great pride in its ability to provide users with cost savings solutions, which are supported by local service.