Why should YOUR companyJOIN THE FSA?
1. Founded in 1933, the Fluid Sealing Association® (FSA) is an international trade association. Member companies are involved in the production and marketing of a wide range of fluid sealing and containment devices primarily targeted to the industrial market.
2. FSA membership includes a number of companies in Europe and Central and South America, but is most heavily concentrated in North America. FSA members account for a majority of the manufacturing capacity for fluid sealing devices in the Americas market.
3. The semi-annual newsletter affords each member a chance to announce new products and to submit a profile on their company.
4. Our four product Divisions enable members to keep current on industry trends.
5. Periodic updates are issued on regulations that affect the industry.
6. Each member has a chance to contribute to the Technical Manuals and standards developed by each of the Divisions.
7. Participation in joint marketing programs such as videos, trade shows and position papers.
8. Technical symposia, sponsored by the Divisions, give you an opportunity to increase your knowledge of the industry.
9. The semi-annual meetings are a place to meet with your peers and develop relationships that otherwise are difficult to cultivate.
Pump & Valve Packings
Teadit North America
Teaditï¿½ Group is recognized worldwide as a leader in the development and manufacturing of innovative products for critical fluid sealing processes. The wide variety of sealing solutions developed by Teaditï¿½ have been important tools for many industries including the Refining, Chemical Process, and Power Generation industries. Teaditï¿½ has helped a number of industries achieve the goal of an emission-free environment within their facilities. Teaditï¿½ is constantly investing in R & D to keep up with the evolution of the industry's needs. The quality and effectiveness of these solutions are based on management and innovation, which are the basis for all products manufactured at any Teaditï¿½ plant. As a result of this continuous process of quality improvement, an ISO 9001 certification was obtained in Brazil, the United States, and Europe. Every Teaditï¿½ product is developed, manufactured and installed to achieve the goal of ensuring leakage control and environmental preservation. Teaditï¿½ North America is located in Houston, Texas. Worldwide, we have locations in South America, Europe and Asia.