Why should YOUR companyJOIN THE FSA?
1. Founded in 1933, the Fluid Sealing Association® (FSA) is an international trade association. Member companies are involved in the production and marketing of a wide range of fluid sealing and containment devices primarily targeted to the industrial market.
2. FSA membership includes a number of companies in Europe and Central and South America, but is most heavily concentrated in North America. FSA members account for a majority of the manufacturing capacity for fluid sealing devices in the Americas market.
3. The semi-annual newsletter affords each member a chance to announce new products and to submit a profile on their company.
4. Our four product Divisions enable members to keep current on industry trends.
5. Periodic updates are issued on regulations that affect the industry.
6. Each member has a chance to contribute to the Technical Manuals and standards developed by each of the Divisions.
7. Participation in joint marketing programs such as videos, trade shows and position papers.
8. Technical symposia, sponsored by the Divisions, give you an opportunity to increase your knowledge of the industry.
9. The semi-annual meetings are a place to meet with your peers and develop relationships that otherwise are difficult to cultivate.
Pump & Valve Packings
Flextech Industries Ltd.
Flextech Industries is a privately owned company for the design, fabrication and delivery of its comprehensive line of products to customers on all continents of the globe. We offer manufacturing facilities across North America, including Langley, BC; Edmonton, AB; Hamilton, ON; and Clinton, MO. With modern, well equipped manufacturing facilities, Flextech Industries manufactures the most technically advanced dampers, expansion joints (metallic & fabric) and stainless steel hose assemblies for power stations, smelters, steel mills, refineries, petrochemical industry, cement plants, pulp and paper mills, waste heat recovery and cogeneration facilities, to name a few industries. Flextech Industries manufactures, to the highest consistent standards, the most technically advanced dampers, expansion joints (metallic & fabric), and stainless steel hose assemblies in the industry. Our experienced personnel constantly enforce the quality control/assurance procedures at all manufacturing levels and verify compliance to specified industry codes: AISC, AISI, AMCA, ANSI, API, ASME, AWS, CSA, EJMA, FSA.